The studio only requires a deposit prior balance is due AFTER the Wedding! When multiple services are booked discounts are applied!!
Every wedding is unique! Our studio will help you create a complimentary timeline and send you some pricing options based on your planned day! We try to work with every couples budget. Contact us to get your custom quote!!!
- One Main Photographer -starting 1.50 prior to ceremony until formals are complete at reception
- Unlimited Images on a High Resolution Flash Drive with Basic Editing, Full Copyrights and No Watermarks
- Online Viewing and Ordering Site. Special Discounted prices
The AmethystIncludes Everything the Pearl Package Has Plus...
- One photographer assistant during the ceremony until the beginning of the reception
- Wedding Album: 24 page 12 Spreads – 10”x10” Art Book (Flush Mounted) Bride and Groom Select Photo’s for the Album
The SapphireIncludes Everything the Amethyst Package Has Plus...
- Additional $25 Credit ($75 total)
- Wedding Album Upgrade: 30 page 15 Spreads – 10”x10” Art Book (Flush Mounted) Bride and Groom Select Photo’s for the Album
- Parent Albums: Two (2) 8”x 8” Exact Replica Flex Art Books
The EmeraldIncludes Everything the Sapphire Package Has Plus...
- Engagement Sitting, Indoor or Outdoor Studio Location. All images on a High Resolution DVD. Full editing, Full Copyrights and No Watermarks
- Engagement Sitting Event Book, 10″x10″ 8 Spreads 16 Pages
- Additional $25 Credit ($100 total)
- Wedding Album Upgrade: 30 page 15 Spreads – 12”x12” Art Book (Flush Mounted) Bride and Groom Select Photo’s for the Album
Can be added
to any package
second in command photographer
(starts 45 minutres prior at the ceremony location. They get the groom, his family and wedding party pics prior if time is allowed. They also second shoot along side the main photographer getting candids and formals shots. Coverage is until the beginning of reception. The second in command can be hired to start at a different location (optional)
(they start at church until the beginning of reception. They shoot candids throughout the ceremony and formals. They also assist on setting up poses to make formals go quicker so the couple can get more combinations and get to the reception faster)
Same Day edit
(show your guests a highlight of your day at the reception)
(one of our locations indoor or outdoor)
Shower Day Coverage
(www.photoboothjunction.com) A must have at every reception
When added with another service- free upgrades and/or discounts are given
Visit photoboothjunction.com for more info
Upgrade from Basic Editing to Full editing
(Basic is only Black and white, Sepia photos)
for your wedding day
traditional wedding day
Main Photographer starts 1-1/2 Hours prior to the ceremony at Bride’s dressing location and continue until 1/2 hour after cake cutting. This allows us to capture all formals and candids of your day
First look wedding day
Main Photographer starts up to 3 hours ours prior to the ceremony at Bride’s dressing location and continue until 1/2 hour after cake cutting. This allows us to capture all formals and candids your day.
Getting ready suggestions
Brides Hair and Make-Up To Be Done First or Second. Flowers Arrive to Bride’s Dressing Location 1/2 Hour Prior to Photographer Arrival
* Of Course these are only our suggestions and we can accommodate any wedding day
* We encourage couples with a wedding party of 20 or more Adults or Brides who have cathedral veil, to add an assistant to your package if not included.